Tuesday 7 May 2013





I am so sorry that I have neglecting you all here on my blog, I have been multitasking like mad.  I have been taken on by a gallery on Lord Street in Southport and as well as taking Nuggleton paintings, they have asked for a new direction with some Southport buildings.....and this is my first attempt at one called 'Walking Day'.

I am moving my pictures around the three galleries I am with to keep interest fresh and will be collecting two that are earmarked for the two week exhibition in St Ives.

Next month I have a stall at the Trinity Art Exhibition in Southport, selling limited edition mini prints/greeting cards of most of my new work and if anyone would like further details, then please email me at nuggletonart@gmail.com

'Walking Day' has been a real challenge but I have enjoyed it even if I am out of my comfort zone.  I have one more painting that I am dying to tackle and then I will return to my dear Nuggleton and my imagination once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment