Wednesday 20 February 2013

Hand Embellished Wedding Day Print


Gradually, Wedding Day is filling out nicely and taking character.  So much small detail to add to bring it totally to life, people , cars, bunting, keeping the areas to be personalised blank to fill in after the Giclee print has been done.  Giclee is a beautiful paper which will have a white border round the painting, it is archival quality so it won't fade within 70 years.  The colours are crisp and bright after printing and then I add the names, colours and any other personalisation to make it special for the bride and groom who will receive the gift.  Gallery Sales are dealing with all orders and I will do the hand embellishment once I have received all the details.  I love this picture and I hope the little village tells a lovely story of a traditional wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment